Find an agent

DE International has a worldwide network of representative agents and tour operators who can help you complete and submit your application to study in or visit a NSW government school.

International Student Program

andStudy Abroad

A registered agent can help you with your application for the International Student Program or Study Abroad.


Study Tours

Study tours must be booked through a tour operator registered with DE International.


Temporary Residents Program

Agents are not required for the enrolment of temporary residents.


Secondary Student Exchange

Student exchange programs must be organised through a student exchange organisation registered with the NSW Committee for International Secondary Student Exchange.


Representative agents and tour operators must provide you with accurate and up-to date information and advice regarding programs, courses, tours, application procedures, visiting or living and studying in Australia.

Agents can also assist with your visa application. If you wish to apply for the International Student Program or Study Abroad through an agent it is recommended that you use an agent on this list.

If you choose to use another agent who is not published on this list, then DE International is not responsible for the accuracy of the advice provided to you.

If you have any concerns regarding the service provided by our agent representatives, please contact us