VR Headset Instructions for NSW Government Schools VR
Our VR videos are available in English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
How to be part of the experience with a cardboard headset
1. Open either the YouTube or VeeR VR app. To download these apps, visit the App Store or Play Store
2. Search for DE International, then:
- YouTube: select the DE International account, then select the NSW Government Schools VR playlist in your preferred language.
- VeeR VR: select the DE International account under ‘People’, then select ‘Collections’ to find our VR videos.
3. Open your video and select the VR headset icon in the bottom right of the screen. Tilt your smartphone to a landscape position, place your phone in the headset and begin viewing. Headphones will enhance the experience.
Read more about our VR videos on our Virtual Reality Experience page.